Decapsulated Artemia cysts are made from artemia cysts that have not broken diapause and will never hatch. The decapsulation procedure consists of chemically removing or oxidizing the outer chorion with a hypochloride solution. All that remains following decapsulation is the bright orange embryo surrounded by athin hatching membrane. The decapsulated cysts are neutralized and are completely digestible by the fish or shrimp larvae.
Feed the decapsulated Artemia cysts directly to the larviculture tanks. Do not incubate as with hatching cysts as these cysts will not hatch. As a feed source, decapsulated cysts have a higher energy and nutritional value than live Artemia nauplii as zero energy is consumed in the hatching process and lipids, amino acids, and enzymes are left intact.
Storage and Packaging: Processing of the decapsulated Artemia cysts requires dehydrated down to a moisture level of 10%. Decapsulated Artemia cysts are packed in either 450g cans.
Decapsulated cysts is a product of the Artemia cysts through ableaching process, shell out to dry through .The process without losing nutritional value.The Decapsulated cysts has a nutritional value comparable to the artemia nauplii.
Decapsulated cysts is a product of the Artemia cysts through ableaching process, shell out to dry through .The process without losing nutritional value.
Benefit of Decapsulated artemia cysts
1. The Decapsulated cysts has a nutritional value comparable to the artemia nauplii.
2. Decapsulated artemia cysts have a thin hatching membrane for protect nutrition . It will not loss when decapsulated artemia in water
3. size 200 – 300 micron that suitable with the fish or shrimp larvae.
4. Help to reduce cost of labor and equipment that used in the hatching process.
5. Minimum one-year storage life , not loss nutrition value
6. Reference to research to success in aquaculture include black tiger shrimp ,vanamai ,fish carp, catfish, etc.
Ingredients: 100% Decapsulated Artemia Cysts
Storage and handling:
Decapsulated Artemia cysts cans are packed in 450 g vacuum sealed can, 12 cans per case.
Minimum 2-year storage life. normal temperature.